Saturday 8 February 2014

New Song Released "Lost Treasure"

Check our Video with HQ audio on YouTube:


This is the third track from my second album "Destroyed Citizens". I hope you will love this song. I have personal attachment with this song. It is dedicated to someone who passed away. She was everything to me. I still love her more than life.
Well i used a different method of music composing in this song than my others. I used  Jazz guitar sound for lyrics and chords changes after every two words. I generated sound of this jazz guitar from a hollow body electric guitar of a different kind. And there were some alteration to its pre-amp and pickup from me because i wanted to use three piezo pickups on different sides on my guitar to get the clear and desired sound. I used my electric drums. Recorded audio along the track i composed and then sent the whole data to "Xaidi Records" and they mixed and mastered the track and released it.
After two days this song was released on Sound-cloud page of "Xaidi Records" and also on some other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for commenting on our blog. We'll look at your comment and forward it to "Mr.Sam Ali."
Regards:
Moderator "Xaidi Records"